Posted on September 25, 2012 - Filed Under Punch Forum | Comments Off
25 Sept 2012
Re: Playing with fire – Political upheavals in Pangasinan
1) Listening to what the talking wires are humming about Pareng Spines position of strength, being no comers threatening his grip on power, could be like the sound of the cannons of Napoleon . . . there’s a nice boom to it!
2) The idea Vic Agbayani, some serious challenger besides Heraniani BRAGanza, was a thing carved in water. El raton … at the deep recesses of the Capitolio – Victor was bought, sealed and delivered.
3) And BRAGanza . . . a lame duck hit by a truck.
4) Al (Incompetent) Fernandez running against The Benjie, is one idiotic move of a shootout. _____ The crystal bowl Mr. Gonzalo and Macky (The Knife) Samson, is cracked and what’s inside is fuzzy unreadable. Not only the bowl is unusable, but the knife they are going to use to cut through the chase, is as dull as their assumptions.
5) Al Fernandez . . . can’t win. He could be in a cavalry charge of his life, akin to the Light Brigade at Balaclava. He would be decimated by cannon fire.
6) The idea the Sunday Punch … a diario non grata at City Hall, is like The Benjie’s under attack by fire ants.
7) Antakot ton benbenan so Sunday Punch ta singa gigilataen so laman to. Diad pacanengneng to labat na Sunday Punch, so napetang la tan maninagem. Sakey ni no bilbilang et nabasa to, ompano ompoltak so mata to.
8) That’s how strong the influence of the Punch on The Benjie’s political life. ____ He wished the Punch and Ermin Jr. will disappear completely from his sight!
But, he should have known by now – Ermin Jr. – is like a pit bull. Once he bites he won’t let go, until the arm and leg are pulled off their sockets.
And the Punch is not only selling like pancakes, it’s more than that – selling like 12oz. cans of SM Light.